Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Belive it or not...I'm walkin on air...





Superhero shows were hard to come by up until a few years ago...Even more so when I was a kid. So when one did show up, I was in..hook, line and sinker...

One such show was the Greatest American Hero. I'm not sure if it was the premise or the theme song, but I loved this goofy show. There had been a lot of chatter of a big screen version of this show, so I thought I would illustrate who I thought would make a perfect Ralph Hinkley and Bill Maxwell. None other than the Wedding Crashers themselves, Mr. Wilson and Mr. Vaughn...

Don't know if you any of you fans remember the running gag of Bill eating milkbone dog biscuits throughout the show, but I thought it would make for a funny prop in this illo...

No comments:

Post a Comment